Dirty Pirate

Dirty Pirate - Kyle Adams With that blurb, how could I resist? Oh and it's a [a:Kyle Adams|4432571|Kyle Adams|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/authors/1375675018p2/4432571.jpg] story..so I'm on this one right away. :)4.25*Kyle is spoiling me, he writes all these funny, entertaining, don't-read-in-public, snort-my-drink-out-my-nose, creative and free stories. I'm going to be impossible to live with and all the blame goes to Kyle.I'm not going to really review this short, because, really, it's one of those ' you have to read it to believe it 'kind of stories. Quentin is like silly string in person form, you just don't know what's going to come out when you press down on the can. Eric, he's a pirate plundering sex angel ( I had to read the sex angel thing twice, cause really, angels with those flowing robes aren't sexy, but I guess angels in nothing but shorts, those are sexy). Read this story matey and I will leave you with this deeply profound quote : “So yeah, playing pirates was better because everyone’s a winner at pirates.” ETA : My birthday falls on 'Talk Like A Pirate Day' and I'm still trying to figure out what that says about me..