Feels So Right - Carol Lynne Well these are called 'Quickies' and this one certainly fits that description. Austin is back home after more than a decade because his little sister is getting married, his dad is an asshat and kicked him out at 18 and refused to let his mother and sister stay in contact.Of course they did, all behind dear ol dad's back..wow, clever...and much better than say..telling dad to kiss her ass because they have the right to talk to her own son..*sigh*.Anyway...Austin runs into a sexy fox and they are hard and hot for each other immediately. Now, it's probably just me, but feeling up a guy at the rehearsal dinner of YOUR SON's wedding, a guy you met 8 minutes ago..classy, people, classy.Anywho, it's actually a fun quick read, IF you can deal with INSTANT love and I do mean instant, I kept expecting one to be a shifter or vampire since Austin is literally giving up his life and moving in less than 24 hours....but hey..they are called 'quickies' for a reason ...they have quite a few of them in this short.Oh and why did Tony insist on calling Austin by a nickname his baby sister gave him? that's weird, and jeeze one more 'hon' from Austin and I was going to have to do something radical..like read an m/f book...