Daddy's Boy - Isla James 3.5*Another wonderful contribution to the LHNB picture prompt event. Ok, while I have some things I like a lot ( ménage, shifters..etc.) I also have things I usually avoid. D/s and BDSM stories are not my cuppa and I don't read very many of them, but in past events I have found some of my very favorite stories by being a little more flexible and trying things at least a little outside my comfort zone.This picture prompt was definitely outside what I normally would even think about reading, but after asking my friend Lucy if she thought I could handle it, I decided to go for it.I was surprised by this short, considering the huge muscled guys in the picture and the 'Daddy's Boy' tat I wasn't expecting such a sweet and even tender story of Max and Rafe and the commitment they are making to each other.So again, a huge thank you to everyone involved in this awesome M/M group event, it has not only given us some really great stories, they give me a chance to broaden my horizons, at least a little.