Treasure - Kim Fielding 4.5*I'm not normally a pirate/mercenary-loving kind of gal, but Kim Fielding has converted me. This is a great freebie from the LHNB story picture-prompt. ( and it was a really nice picture )Poor Julian, sickly and sort of bored. He lives at home where his mother hovers and his father and brothers tolerate the 'weak and sickly small' youngest child. His solitary existence where all of his excitement and entertainment comes from the books he reads. So the family ships him off to the seaside for some fresh air, he enjoys his solitude, but he also enjoys the villagers, feeds the imps and he does regain some of his health.In this world, there are dragons, imps, wizards and all kinds of interesting creatures, and there are also ruffians and pirates and treasures..of all kinds.But Julian hasn't experienced any of that excitement until a walk along the beach changes his life forever.Kit is washed up on shore and Julian takes him in and nurses him back to health..and along the way, they fall for each other and into an adventure.This one actually got my heart rate up, Julian is so brave and loyal, Kit is such a hero, the townspeople rock, and the sword fight has me reading as fast as I could..just to see what happens. Oh what I wouldn't give for an epilogue...