Learning from Isaac - Dev Bentham I'm a sucker for rent boy stories, what can I say? :)This one is a bit different since Nate is Isaac's teacher at the University.They find each other attractive but know that at least as long as they are student/teacher nothing can come of it.Well.....they meet again at Isaac's place of work and Nathan's moral hesitation flies out the window.The story was written well but I was missing something. I don't think I ever really cared about either of the two MC's very much and I really wanted too.I didn't like Nathan, at at least two different times in this book I really wanted to give him a piece of my mind.He is at least 15 years Isaac's senior yet acts very immature and hypocritical at times. It was also amazing that in Chicago Isaac can't seem to go anywhere without running into clients! I liked Isaac but since the story is told from Nate's POV I didn't really get to know him as well as I would have liked to. I'm sure I would have liked it better from his vantage point. Nate's mother was great, I liked her! I'm not sure why, but George Michael's 'Teacher' kept running through my head while reading this book and I guess that played a role, because for me at least the song conveyed more than this story did.I will read more from Ms Bentham, because she writes well and I liked her Moving In Rhythm book.